Are you a resident in Ipswich with missing teeth that you want to replace?
Have you considered dental implants? At Prevent Dental Suite, we believe that your smile should last a lifetime.
Having missing teeth is not only embarrassing, but your mouth can deteriorate if missing teeth are not replaced. Dental implants help you regain your self-esteem, and have a better quality of life.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are made to replace natural teeth. Natural teeth are designed to last for the whole of a patient’s life. So, when a tooth is lost, not only do you lose the tooth, you lose the surrounding bone and the gum and also lose stability in the rest of the mouth as remaining teeth tend to move.
Implants don’t necessarily last the whole of a patient’s life, but they can. In reality, just like anything where biology is involved and where mechanics are involved, there will be compromises and failures along the way.
The best way to maintain implant treatment for the duration of a patient’s life is to diagnose, plan, and execute it properly to start with and ensure that the implant is looked after both in terms of dental hygiene and also in terms of controlling the loads that are placed on it over a period of time.
Natural teeth wear. Natural teeth move. Implants tend not to move. So, if the implant is in a good environment when you first place it into the mouth, you have to keep checking that it’s well looked after, kept clean, and not adversely loaded as the patient’s mouth changes over time.
We keep abreast all of those things for the duration of the implant’s lifetime. So, it’s not just about doing the treatment; it’s about looking after the treatment over the next 10-15 years as well.
Benefits of Dental Implants for Patients in Ipswich
If you have missing or damaged teeth, you have to consider many factors in deciding for the treatment option you should get.
- Dental implants restore and improve your biting and chewing capacity. They work like your natural teeth, allowing you to eat your favourite food and get back to your regular activities without hassle.
- They replace missing tooth/teeth by filling the gap left, improving your self-esteem. The dental implants give a person the most natural looking replacement for teeth that have been lost. With proper adjustments, they can match the colour of the natural teeth.
- Dental implants function like your natural teeth, allowing you to get back to your regular activities without pain. They are made durable and with good oral hygiene, can last a long time. They effectively restore the balance of pressure in the mouth, hence supporting natural face structure and preventing an irregular bite.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss. The jaw bone in the space deteriorates caused by the missing tooth/teeth. Dental implants provide the needed stimulation for natural bone growth. Dentures can even speed up bone loss as they often become unsecured and then rub against the bony ridge, gradually wearing it away.
- A missing tooth gap can act as a trap for food and bacteria and can lead to gum disease. Dental implants help prevent gum disease, tooth decay, and root canal problems.
- Dental implants acquired from Prevent Dental Suite in Ipswich are guaranteed safe, high quality, and affordable.
Procedures of Dental Implants for Patients in Ipswich
Dental implantation follows a thorough procedure to ensure your safety and comfort. The methods performed during the implantation are listed below.
- Your dentist will inspect your jaw as preparation for the implant by visual examination and x-rays. Having healthy gums and jawbone to ensures the success of the implants.
- The metal posts are then surgically inserted into your jawbone. Temporary crowns are placed to cover the implants from foreign material for the meantime.
- Osseointegration is the process of allowing the implants to fuse into your bone tissue, and it occurs over time(sometimes months). Letting the implant bind with the bone creates a strong foundation to support your dental crowns.
- The temporary crowns are removed. The permanent dental crowns will be attached and fixed into place once the implants are properly fused to the jaw. Dental crowns at Prevent Dental Suite are custom-fitted to ensure perfect fit and stability.
Dental Implant Care
Take care of your dental implants as how you take care of your natural teeth. Although they are made from durable material, they still wear out when not looked after properly. It is important to take care of the gum tissues and the surrounding bones. Here are a few simple ways to take care of your implants:
- Brush your teeth using soft-bristled brushes for 2 minutes. Make sure to remove all food debris between teeth and on the gums.
- Use dental floss. There are flosses that are made especially for dental implants. With proper use, they ensure the protection of the surrounding tissues.
- Use protective devices. Protective devices like night guards and retainers. Night guards protect your teeth from breakage due to grinding. They also help decrease the grinding of your teeth. Retainers help to prevent open contacts from developing.
With proper dental care, your implants will last a long time.
Affordable Dental Implants for residents of Ipswich
Our goal is to provide quality dental implants without breaking the bank. At Prevent Dental Suite, we make sure that losing your tooth is not as inconvenient and as costly as you think. You don’t have to pay much for the convenience of having a complete set of teeth.
We offer affordable dental restorations for the residents of Ipswich. Get your dental implants today!
Use zipMoney Mediplan to pay for your implants later, and over instalments. Who says smiles are expensive?
ZipMoney Mediplan is a safe, simple and convenient way to manage the upfront cost of your healthcare. It aids you in immediately obtaining the treatments you need, with the flexibility to pay over time in instalments that you can afford. Also, application is easy, you can register online, usually in three minutes or less!
Contact us to find out more.
Our Affordable Dental Implants Special Offer for Ipswich Community
Single tooth dental implants at an affordable price – implants and fixtures for $2,000 and crowns for only $1,750.
At Prevent Dental Suite, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable. We encourage you to take advantage of this offer for Ipswich residents.
Call us on (07) 3886 2428 or visit us at 9/1376 Anzac Ave in Kallangur.
These are some of our Happy customers photos
Dental Implants Resource
- Dental Implants
- Affordable Modern Dental Implants Kallangur Brisbane Northside
- Have your Dental Implants Today and Pay it Back Over Time with zipMoney Mediplan!
- Top 5 Myths about Dental Implants
- Dental Implants Simplified Video
Affordable Dental Implants in Ipswich: Single tooth dental implants at affordable price – implant and fixtures for $2000 and crown for only $1750.
At Prevent Dental Suite in Kallangur, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable. We encourage you to take advantage of our latest offers.
Directions from Ipswich