Dental implants are tooth restorations surgically placed into the bone where there was a missing tooth. The implant is a titanium alloy screw that fills in for a tooth root. A dental crown is fitted onto the top of the screw to complete the procedure.
Dental implant surgery is a revolutionary procedure and the most advanced way to replace missing teeth.
Today, implant dentistry is one of the fastest-growing areas in modern dentistry.
Here at Prevent Dental Suite, we use the latest equipment and techniques to stay abreast of the new technology in implant dentistry.
The New Implant Techniques
- Your dentist may recommend a standby procedure, which involves the placement of the implant on the same day while allowing time for the bone to graft to the metal. The full procedure can be completed after 3 to 6 months once the implant has completely grafted to the bone.
- If your jawbone is not suitable for traditional implant surgery procedure, your dentist may insert a “mini-implant”. This type of implant is used to secure the lower denture to eliminate the looseness and changing the fitting of the bottom plate.
- All-on-4 is another dental implant system involving immediate or same-day placement of implants into the available bone. This helps avoid the actual waiting for the grafting with no teeth. Since a temporary set of teeth is attached, the patient must follow a special diet while the gums heal and the bone attaches to the titanium alloy. After about six months, the final dental bridge is placed and the patient can go back to his normal eating habits.
Key Advantages of Dental Implants
The procedure of inserting dental implants provides a complete, permanent, prosthetic tooth that virtually resembles the characteristics of an original tooth.
The key advantages of modern implants are:
- Strength and durability
- Natural appearance
- Identical care like natural teeth
Dental implants are strong and durable because of the artificial root that tightly bonds with the bone through a process known as osseointegration. This occurs when the bone cells grow around the implant’s metal surfaces; thus the completed implant are as strong as the patient’s physiology allows.
Affordable Modern Dental Implants in North Brisbane
If you are looking for high-quality Dental Implants in North Brisbane, we invite you to visit our practice at Prevent Dental Suite. Our constant goal is to strive to save your natural teeth if possible. However, in those cases where it is not possible, we will evaluate your case and help you determine if implants are suitable for you.
Your North Brisbane dentist will decide if you are a good candidate for implants by performing visual examination and X-rays. For implant dentistry, we employ the latest equipment and techniques to perform the procedure. We ensure that osseointegration will occur properly without any complications.
Prevent Dental Suite offers affordable modern dental implants for anyone in Kallangur, Petrie, Murrumba Downs, Deception Bay, Narangba, Strathpine, North Lakes, Warner, Lillybrook, Griffin, Mango Hill, Lawnton, and North Brisbane.
Parking is easy, free, and located at the rear of the building (access via Storey Road).
Dental Implants North Brisbane Offer
Affordable Modern Dental Implants in North Brisbane: Single tooth dental implants at an affordable price – Implant, Fixtures and Crown for only $3500.
At Prevent Dental Suite, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable.
To find out more, call us on (07) 3886 2428 or visit us at 9/1376 Anzac Ave in Kallangur.
Dental Implants Resource
- Dental Implants
- Affordable Modern Dental Implants Kallangur Brisbane Northside
- Have your Dental Implants Today and Pay it Back Over Time with zipMoney Mediplan!
- Top 5 Myths about Dental Implants
- Dental Implants Simplified Video