Crowns and Bridges Kallangur
Prevent Dental Suite offers patients the opportunity to restore their beautiful smile and enhance tooth function with custom-made crowns. The dental crowns at Prevent Dental Suite are manufactured by local Australian labs, and all patients will be given a certificate of authenticity.
Important facts about Dental Crowns
- Dental crowns or bridges are tooth-shaped restorations that cover the entire tooth surface.
- Dental crowns restore the shape and size of the tooth.
- They improve the strength and appearance of the restored tooth.
- Crowns protect teeth that cannot be restored with fillings.
- All custom crowns at Prevent Dental Suite are Australian made.
Why do I need a Crown or Dental Bridge?
There are different reasons why a dental crown is required on teeth. At Prevent Dental Suite we routinely use crowns to:
- Repair and strengthen severely decayed and damaged teeth.
- Replace teeth when any more work on the tooth would compromise its integrity.
- Seal and complete a root canal treatment.
- Improve the aesthetics or appearance of the teeth for cosmetic purposes.
- Support a dental bridge installation.