How to Find The Best Dentist in Northside Brisbane
Oftentimes, picking the right dentist can be difficult. Fortunately, it’s easier to find dentist nowadays than it has ever been.
The only tricky part is to know the things you should be looking for and what questions you should be asking once you start your search.
To help our local community in the Northside Brisbane area who are currently searching for a new dentist, Prevent Dental Suite is pleased to offer you the following tips.
We expect you will choose Prevent Dental Suite as your Northside Brisbane dentist of choice!
Some Questions You Need to Consider
- Are office hours, appointment times and location convenient?
- Do you have special needs from your dentist?
- Do they use cutting edge technology and exceptional infection control?
- Do you receive clear information about treatment fees and payment options before treatment?
- What happens in case of an emergency? What emergency care services do they offer? Do they offer same-day emergency appointment?
- What are the available payment options? Does the dentist accept your insurance, or offer payment plans?
- Is the dentist comfortable dealing with dental anxieties or nervous patients?
- Do they keep up-to-date with latest techniques and dental practices?
- What is the dentist’s educational background, experience, and credentials?
- Do they emphasise “preventive dental care,” “family dental care?” or “gentle care”?
Your Preferred Gentle Northside Brisbane Dentist
The perfect dentist will:
- Listen to your concerns thoroughly
- Examine you carefully and comprehensively using state of the art dental equipment such as modern digital X-rays
- Offer you with practical solutions to your concerns set in a clear step-by-step treatment plan
- Sit down with you and explain any dental issues you may have in plain, understandable language
- Help you understand and maximise your dental insurance (if you have it)
- Offer financing options for estimated costs
- Be available to discuss any problems and concerns you might have
We offer a comprehensive range of modern and advanced dental solutions to provide you with an exceptional dental care you deserve.
We focus on prevention. We believe that preventing the onset of oral health diseases can save you a lot of time and money, but most of all increase the quality of your life.
If you have issues or not satisfied with your smile, we have the treatment you need to correct any aesthetic flaws and boost your self-esteem.
Dental Services in North Brisbane
Our dental care services range from preventative dentistry to cosmetic and restorative dental treatments.
Whether you require a regular check-up and clean or a more complex dental procedure, our experienced dentists can help you.
General Treatments and Preventative Care
- Dental Check-ups and Examination
- Professional Dental Cleaning
- Tooth Fillings
- Tooth Extractions
- Root Canal Treatment
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Mouthguards and Splints
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Emergency Dental Care Services
Cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
Children’s Dentistry In North Brisbane
We are not just passionate about improving your dental health and enhancing your smiles. Your gentle dentist North Brisbane is also dedicated to your children’s overall oral health wellness. We encourage parents to play an active role in the oral health of their kids.
Your North Brisbane dentist believes that with good dental care at home and with our assistance, your child can grow up with a healthy, beautiful, and cavity-free smile. We advise regular check-ups from the age of three, a routine of brushing and flossing and limiting of foods and beverages that causes tooth decay.
If your child is qualified for Child Dental Benefit Schedule, they are entitled to get up to $1000 worth of dental treatments over a two-year period.
Dental emergencies can happen anytime that’s why we provide same day dental emergency service to quickly diagnose your condition and alleviate the pain as quickly as possible. Our dental emergency services include:
- Children’s dental emergencies
- Toothache or Dental Pain
- Lost filling, dental crown or inlay/onlay
- Dental abscess
- Knocked out tooth
- Soft tissue injuries in the mouth
- Broken dentures
If you require any of our dental services or emergency appointment and live in Kallangur, Warner, Murrumba Downs, North Lakes, Petrie, Strathpine, Griffin, Mango Hill, Lawnton and surrounding areas in Brisbane northside, contact us today on (07) 3886 2428 or book appointment online.
Laughing / happy gas sedation dentist in North Brisbane
At Prevent Dental Suites, we go above and beyond to help improve your dental care, oral health, and the appearance of your smile. We are your partners in your dental and general health, and we want to give it to you without anxiety!
Prevent Dental Suite your Trusted North Brisbane Dentist
Prevent Dental Suite committed to providing comprehensive preventive care, word-class aesthetic treatments, and advanced and effective dental procedures. Your health is our highest priority. Our highly trained and experienced doctors always work to prevent the most common and serious dental problems such as tooth decay, tooth loss and periodontal disease. With us, you are in good hands.
Dental Implants North Brisbane Offer
Single tooth dental implants at affordable price! Implant and fixtures for $2000 and crown for only $1500.
Teeth Whitening North Brisbane
Say goodbye to stains and an unflattering teeth shade. With our teeth whitening options in Prevent Dental Suite, a more radiant smile is possible.
Zoom Whitening is recommended for those who want fast result. After only an hour in the dental chair, your teeth are significantly brighter. In fact, it can be up to eight times whiter!
Take home services on the other hand is best for those who want to whiten their teeth on their own. Your dentist will fabricate personalised bleaching trays and provide usage instructions for you to follow.
Teeth Whitening Promo for North Brisbane Community
Enjoy Zoom Whitening in chair for only $399 and take home services for only $250! Available for you and your loved ones in North Brisbane!
We encourage you to take advantage of our latest offers. To find out more, visit our special offers page.
Weekend Dentist North Brisbane
Busy during office hours? We are open on Saturdays from 8:30AM to 2:00PM.