Dental implants are tooth restorations surgically placed into the bone where there was a missing tooth. The implant is a titanium alloy screw that fills in for a tooth root, and then a dental crown is fitted onto the top of the screw to complete the procedure.
Dental implant surgery is a revolutionary procedure and the most advanced way to replace missing teeth. Today, implant dentistry is one of the fastest growing areas in modern dentistry and here at Prevent Dental Suite we use the latest equipment and techniques to stay abreast of the new technology in implant dentistry.
The New Implant Techniques
- Your dentist may recommend a standby procedure, which involves placement of the implant on the same day while allowing time for the bone to graft to the metal. The full procedure can be completed after 3 to 6 months once the implant has completely grafted to the bone.
- If your jawbone is not suitable for traditional implant surgery procedure, your dentist may insert a “mini implant”. This type of implant is used to secure the lower denture to eliminate the looseness and changing the fitting of the bottom plate.
- All-on-4 is another dental implant system involving immediate or same day placement of implants into available bone, which helps avoid the actual waiting for the grafting with no teeth. Since a temporary set of teeth is attached, the patient must follow a special diet while the gums heal and the bone attaches to the titanium alloy. After about six months, the final dental bridge is placed and the patient can go back to his normal eating habits.
Key Advantages of Dental Implants
The procedure of inserting dental implants provides a complete, permanent, prosthetic tooth that virtually resembles the characteristics of an original tooth. The key advantages of modern implants are:
- Strength and durability
- Natural appearance
- Identical care like natural teeth
Dental implants are strong and durable because of the artificial root that tightly bonds with the bone through a process known as osseointegration. This occurs when the bone cells grow around the implant’s metal surfaces; thus the completed implant will be expected to be as strong as the patient’s physiology allows.
Affordable Modern Dental Implants in Kallangur Brisbane
If you are looking for a trusted dental practice in Kallangur for your implants, we invite you to visit our practice at Prevent Dental Suite. Our constant goal is to strive to save your natural teeth if possible. However, in those cases where it is not possible, we will evaluate your case and help you determine if implants are suitable for you.
Your Kallangur dentist will decide if you are a good candidate for implants by performing visual examination and x-rays. For implant dentistry, we employ the latest equipment and techniques to perform the procedure and ensure that the implant bone-bonding (osseointegration) will occur properly without any complications.
Affordable dental implants in Kallangur, Petrie, Murrumba Downs, Deception Bay, Narangba, Strathpine, North Lakes, Bribie Island, Sunshine Coast, Caboolture, Warner, Lillybrook, Griffin, Mango Hill, Lawnton, North Brisbane and Brisbane.
We also offer affordable dental implants for communities in Gympie, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sunny Bank Hills, Ipswich, Bribie Island and Buderim.
Parking is easy, free, and located at the rear of the building (access via Storey Road).
Affordable Modern Dental Implants Kallangur Brisbane Northside: Single tooth dental implants at affordable price
Implant and fixtures for $2,000 and crown for only $1,750.
Dental Implants Resource
- Dental Implants
- Affordable Modern Dental Implants Kallangur Brisbane Northside
- Have your Dental Implants Today and Pay it Back Over Time with zipMoney Mediplan!
- Top 5 Myths about Dental Implants
- Dental Implants Simplified Video