At Prevent Dental Suite, we believe that smiles should last a lifetime and dental implants are the best way to get that done.
Dental implants are screw-shaped, various sizes and lengths, and made of biocompatible material like titanium.
They are screw-shaped so that they can be implanted into the bone and will be stable when they’re placed. The surface of the dental implant is treated in such a way that it promotes bone growth.
As long as high-quality materials are used, and the execution of the treatment is of a high standard, dental implants can last for many years.
Over time, we have come to know what works; we know what design features, materials, and connection designs work.
Benefits of Dental Implants for Patients in Beachmere
If you have missing teeth, you have to consider many factors in deciding the treatment you should get.
- Restore and improve the biting and chewing capacity. They work like natural teeth, allowing you to eat your favourite food and get back to your regular activities without hassle.
- Replace missing tooth by filling the gap, improving your self-esteem. Dental implants give the most natural-looking replacement for missing teeth. With proper adjustments, they can match the colour of natural teeth.
- Extremely durable and with good oral hygiene, can last a long time. They restore the balance of pressure in the mouth, hence supporting natural face structure and preventing an irregular bite.
- Prevent bone loss. The jawbone under the space left by a missing tooth tends to deteriorate. Dental implants provide the needed stimulation for bone growth. Dentures can speed up bone loss as they often become unsecured and then rub against the jaw’s bony ridge, gradually wearing it away.
- Help prevent periodontal disease, tooth decay, and root canal diseases. A gap left by a missing tooth can act as a trap for food and bacteria and can lead to gum disease.
Dental implants received from Prevent Dental Suite in Beachmere are guaranteed safe, high quality, and affordable.
Procedures of Dental Implants for Patients in Beachmere
Dental implantation follows a detailed procedure to ensure safety and comfort.
Here are the methods performed during implantation:
Your dentist will inspect your jaw as preparation for the dental implant by visual examination and X-rays. Having healthy gums and jawbone contributes to the success of the implants.
The implants are then surgically inserted into your jawbone. Temporary crowns are attached to cover the implants while waiting for the permanent ones.
Osseointegration allows the implants to fuse into your bone tissue, and it occurs over time. Letting the implant fuse with the bone creates a sturdy foundation to support your crowns.
On your next dental visit, the temporary crowns are removed and replaced with permanent ones. The permanent dental crowns will be placed and fixed once the implants are fully fused to the jaw.
Dental crowns and bridges that may come with your implants at Prevent Dental Suite are custom-fitted to ensure perfect fit and stability.
Dental Implants At-Home Care
Take care of your dental implants just as you take care of your natural teeth. Although made from durable material, they still wear out when abused.
Here are a few ways to take care of your dental implants:
- Thoroughly brush your teeth with a soft-bristled toothbrush for 2 minutes. Make sure to remove all food particles between the teeth and gums.
- Floss daily. There are special flosses that are made, especially for dental implants. With proper use, they help in the protection of the surrounding tissues.
- Use protective devices like night guards and retainers. Nightguards safeguard your teeth from breakage due to grinding. They also help decrease the negative effects of grinding on your teeth. Retainers help to prevent open contacts from developing.
With proper dental care, your implants will last a long time.
Affordable Dental Implants for residents of Beachmere
Our goal is to provide high-quality dental implants to our patients in Beachmere without breaking the bank. We make sure that losing your tooth is not as inconvenient and as costly as you think.
You don’t have to pay much for the convenience of having a complete set of teeth.
We offer budget-friendly dental restorations for the residents of Beachmere.
Get your dental implants today!
Use zipMoney Mediplan to pay for your implants later, and over instalments. Who says smiles are expensive?
ZipMoney Mediplan is a safe, simple and convenient way to manage the upfront cost of your healthcare.
It aids you in immediately obtaining the treatments you need, with the flexibility to pay over time in instalments that you can afford.
Also, the application is easy; you can register online, usually in three minutes or less!
Prevent Dental Suite offers quality, affordable dental implants solution for missing teeth for anyone in Queensland specifically if you are located in Kallangur, Petrie, Murrumba Downs, Deception Bay, Narangba, Strathpine, North Lakes, Caboolture, Warner, Lillybrook, Griffin, Mango Hill, Lawnton, North Brisbane and Sunnybank Hills.
Our Affordable Dental Implants Special Offer for Beachmere Community
At Prevent Dental Suite, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable.
We encourage you to take advantage of this offer for Beachmere residents.
Affordable Dental Implants in Beachmere: Single tooth dental implants at an affordable price – Implant, Fixtures and Crown for only $3500.
At Prevent Dental Suite in Kallangur, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable. We encourage you to take advantage of our latest offers.
To find out more, visit our special offers page or contact us now or book your appointment below.
Call us on +61 7 3886 2428 or visit us at 9/1376 Anzac Ave in Kallangur.