If you have a missing tooth, you have probably thought of replacing them, and for multiple, good reasons including appearance and function.
Missing teeth are probably the first thing other people notice when you smile, talk, or eat. And if you are missing teeth, it not only adversely affects the health of your mouth, but it can also cause your face to sag, cave in, and look years older.
You might think that replacing your missing tooth with dental implants will cost you a fortune.
But it won’t! Prevent Dental Suite offers quality affordable dental implants solution for missing teeth for anyone in Queensland specifically if you are located in Kallangur, Petrie, Murrumba Downs, Deception Bay, Narangba, Strathpine, North Lakes, Caboolture, Warner, Lillybrook, Griffin, Mango Hill, Lawnton, North Brisbane and Sunnybank Hills.
Dental implants are a wise choice for long-term tooth replacement, but they are also among the most expensive treatments, which leads many patients to wonder is it possible to find affordable and high quality dental implants in Queensland?
What is a Dental Implant?
Dental implants are titanium, screw-like fixtures that are used to replace the tooth root. They are surgically placed against the jawbone just like how the teeth are positioned in our mouth. They attach to the bone over time by the process called osseointegration. Osseointegration lets the implant fuse to the bone and gums making it durable and permanent.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants look and feel natural. They also function like natural teeth, making it easier for you to withstand heavy bite pressures. It is better than dentures because, aside from its permanence, it is more comfortable because it feels like you don’t have any artificial fixtures inside your mouth.
Procedures Involved in Getting Dental Implants
The installation of tooth implants is a procedure usually done in several stages.
These stages include:
- The preparation of the bone to receive the implant by drilling preparatory holes
- The installation of the implant directly into the bone.
- Waiting time for osseointegration or the bone and titanium bondage.
- Fabrication of the permanent crown and then its installation at a later date, sometimes several months later. This gives the bone and the implant some time to bond well and ensures that there are no complications or infections.
It is possible to get the implant and permanent crown in one visit, but this is not recommended unless there are special considerations.
Making Your Dental Implant Last
Your dental implants last as long as you take care of them. Here are some things that impact lifespan:
- How well you practice good oral hygiene, like daily flossing and brushing as often as recommended.
- Avoiding chewing or biting on hard items, like ice or writing tools. Never use your teeth as tools!
- How well your implant was implanted. The experts at Prevent Dental Suite know how to place the implants and evaluate osseointegration.
- Your overall health and dental condition.
High-quality Dental Implants at Prevent Dental Suite
Once placed, implants require little additional care. We examine dental implants as part of regular checkups. We assess the gums around the implant just as we would around natural teeth. We check and compare X-rays each year, check for firmness, evaluate your bite, and verify that the implant is undamaged.
Prevent Dental Suites is composed of dedicated dental professionals who provide gentle and patient-oriented care to offer the best-quality dental service for patients residing in Queensland.
Dental Implants Promotions
Affordable Dental Implants in Queensland: Single tooth dental implants at affordable price – implant and fixtures for $2000 and crown for only $1500.
At Prevent Dental Suite in Kallangur, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable.
To find out more, call us on (07) 3886 2428 or visit us at 9/1376 Anzac Ave in Kallangur.
Dental Implants Resource
- Dental Implants
- Affordable Modern Dental Implants Kallangur Brisbane Northside
- Have your Dental Implants Today and Pay it Back Over Time with zipMoney Mediplan!
- Top 5 Myths about Dental Implants
- Dental Implants Simplified Video