Dental implants are one of the best ways to replace missing teeth and provide a fixed solution for removable partial or complete dentures. If you are missing teeth, implants provide permanent tooth replacements that look and function like perfectly healthy natural teeth. If you have partial or complete dentures, dental implants offer superior support and stability for them.
But, because of all their advantages, dental implants can be a bit pricey. Which is why Prevent Dental Suite in Kallangur is happy to share the news that we can place dental implants in your mouth today, and using zipMoney Mediplan you can pay for your implants later, and over installments.
Let’s take a look at how combining cutting-edge dental implants with zipMoney Mediplan can work for your!
The Advantages Of Dental Implants
Dental implants are artificial roots (usually titanium) and teeth that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jawbone. The implants attach to the jawbone through a process called osseointegration, which makes them stable and permanent. The teeth attached over implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient’s smile! In the case of dentures, the implants can serve as solid anchors for your appliances.
Reasons For Dental Implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
What Is Zipmoney?
ZipMoney is a safe, simple and convenient way to manage the upfront cost of your healthcare. It provides you with the ability to obtain the treatments you need right away, and the flexibility to pay over time in installments that you can afford. And applying is easy, you can apply online, usually in three minutes or less!
What Are The Benefits?
- Up to 12 months’ interest free on each payment to your health provider.
- Once the account is opened, payment is authorized simply when the clinic sends a request to login to your zipMoney account to authorize payment. Sign-in to your digital wallet, confirm and pay.
- No deposit required, apply for an account limit that will cover the full cost of treatment. Unused funds will remain as credit in your account.
- The virtual account can be used for any future out of pocket costs. No need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere.
- zipMoney ensures you can get the treatment you need, with the flexibility to spread the cost over time. The entire process is paperless and can be completed in a matter of moments.
- zipMoney has been designed to be safe, simple and easy to use.
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must be an Australian citizen or a resident
- You must be employed in some capacity
Although zipMoney is convenient, it is important to remember it is a loan and must be paid back. Failure to do so could affect your credit rating.
Although initially interest free, interest does accrue after the no-interest period (up to 12 months). To stay on track, you can access your interest free balance, make additional payments, and change your payment schedule in your digital wallet at any time.
How Do I Get/Use Zipmoney?
Step one – Complete a quick application and get a decision in seconds.
Step two – Use your zip balance to pay for your dental implants or other treatment. Receive your treatments now, and pay us back over time.
Step three – Schedule repayments to suit your lifestyle with weekly, fortnightly, monthly or one-off payments (Minimum of $40 a month).
Looking to avoid fees? Simple. Pay off your balance before the statement due date. No balance, no fees. It’s just $6 per month for as long as you have an outstanding balance.
Getting Your Dental Implants With Zipmoney
Our current promotion for implants is a single-tooth implant & fixture for $2,000 and a crown for only $1,500! At Prevent Dental Suite in Kallangur, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable!
Find out more about zipMoney here:
zipMoney Patient Care: (02) 8294 2345
High-Quality Dental Care At Prevent Dental Suite
Prevent Dental Suite is comprised of dedicated dental professionals who provide gentle and patient-oriented care to offer the best-quality dental service from the moment patients come into our office. Dr. Shilpa Gupta is the resident dentist at our Kallangur clinic, and combines many years’ experience with personable service. To learn more about our amazing team, go to our team page.
Parking is easy and it’s free. Parking is located at the rear of the building – access via Storey Road.
Call (07) 3886 2428 or visit us at 9/1376 Anzac Avenue in Kallangur.